Monday 9 August 2010

Just to keep my hand in


Delicious. Will have to talk quickly because I've been on holiday and there's plenty cooking. Enough of the gastronomic imagery. Delicious seems a pretty good idea, and I'm willing to give it a go. Like what Philosophy Library's done - could be interesting. Have just been trying to have a look at other Cam23 bloggers to see what they think. Kind of encouraged to see I'm not as late as I thought I was in posting. It's requiring quite a lot of stamina this keeping up with the things and the blogs. If anyone's listening, hope you keep the Cam23 pages up indefinitely, so I can hold out the hope of following and trying everything at my own pace (which seems to be slow).

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, shy one. I understand the 23 Things Cambridge blog will be kept live until such time as it is deemed to be out of date (social media moves fast!). It will certainly be around until the end of 2010.
    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete